Terms and Conditions:
When booking a course or workshop place you are bound by our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and any changes will be posted to the website. Please make sure that you have read these before you book, continued use of the website will signify acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Lonely Soldier Workshops:
To book any workshop call 01458 897200 or fill in the contact forms on the bottom of the workshop pages
One 2 One and Day Specials
Visiting Tutor Workshops
One 2 One and Day Specials
- All workshop are booked through the website although feel free to call or email if you want any details or need help making a booking.
- All 1 day workshop must be paid for up front using the add to cart button and checking out through paypal.
- Multiple day workshops are also booked though the website please use the booking page to access the workshop and select how many days you wish to attend.
- Multiple day workshops of 3 or more days have discounts applied to them already, so if you select 3 days the price will be £380 instead £480, a 20% discount, 4 days will be £512 instead or £640 and 5 days will be £600 instead of £800 25% discount.
- Payment can also be made over the phone using a card or cash in the studio- 1 month before the workshop date, if we haven't received payment before the 1 month point, your booking will be cancelled unless other arrangements are made with us.
- Any last minute bookings ie less than a month before workshop date must be paid for unfront or you may not secure your date.
- If you purchase a workshop on the website for a present then the receiver has 60 days to book a date to attend a workshop.
- Refunds for a cancellation:
- 1 day workshops - 50% refund 30 days before workshop date, after 30 days 0%
- Multiple day workshops - 50% refund 30 days before workshop date, after 30 days 0%
- A transfer of date can be offered with no loss of fee up to 20 days before the event.
- In the event that we have to cancel a workshop a full refund will be given or alternative date.
- Please do consider taking out travel insurance to cover you for any loses if there is a cancellation
- Full payment is required up front for these workshops, either using the buy it now button or by calling the shop/studio and making payment over the phone.
- If you are a group you can book multiple spaces on the course or book all the space for your group max 8.
- We are unable to offer refunds on the specials
- If we have to cancel a workshop a full refund will be given or alternative date offered.
Visiting Tutor Workshops
- These workshops are dated so booking is straightforward. Select the event you wish to attend, click add to cart and pay through paypal.
- Due to the logistics of bringing people from other countries we are unable to offer refunds for these workshops.
- In the event that we have to cancel for whatever reason we will offer a refund or an alternative date. We will not be held responsible for loses due to any accommodation or travel bookings you have made.
- Please consider taking out insurance to cover your course in case of illness or other unforseen eventuality.
Jewellery Design and Repairs
- All appointments are no obligation
- If you decide to go for a design a quote will be drawn up and a timescale decided- you will also be asked to sign a contract in agreement to make your payments
- Prices are quotes and can be subject to change - you will be informed if any changes are needed and informed of any price changes.
- A 50% deposit is required up front. This is non refundable as it will cover the initial material costs and time, we are fully commited to creating your piece of jewellery and need the same commitment from you.
- The final installment will be needed before we release a piece of jewellery.
- Part way through the process you will be asked to either come in or be sent some images and check the progress and to sign off on the rest of the design agreeing to pay the remaing 50%
- You can provide your own stone, cabochons or beads - there are limitations to what we can do with certain shapes of stones etc so while we will aim to do what we can certain shapes and cuts are trickier to wrap, set, string or knot.
- In the exceptional circumstance we are unable to undertake the work we will refund any deposit paid and return any stones provided
- If you cancel your order any deposit paid is non refundable and we wil remove any wrapping, un string etc and return your stone, beads etc if provided
- Once your design is completed if there are any issues please get back in touch the price paid includes a 6 month garantee on parts and labour. If your peice has a problem as a direct result of the making then let us know we can put it right. The garantee doesn't cover breakages or mis handling by the recepient. Please remember that these pieces are hand made jewellery and need to be treated and worn with care. Although we do pride ourtselves on the quality of the finish and great pains hve been taken in making sure that they are built to last a life time problems can occur and we are happy to put them right.
The retreat has its own terms and conditions please click here to read them.