Terms and Conditions for the 'Wire Breaks'
Booking and Payment
- When booking a £100 (w/o accom) £150 (w accom) deposit must be paid to secure your place on all of the wire breaks
- You can pay upfront or you can pay in installments, fill in the contact form on the bottom of the designer page stating you wish to pay in installments and you will be issued with a booking ref and details on how to pay
- Booking can be done direct through the website or you can all Minerva Beads 01458 898002
- Payment can be made over the phone or through paypal both with credit and debit cards
- Deposits are non refundable
- All courses must be paid for 6 weeks before the start of the course otherwise we will seek to re-sell the place
- Refunds for a cancellation will be given only for courses paid in full in advance of the 6 week deadline.
- Refunds will be offered minus the deposit
- It is recommended that you take out insurance to cover you in the event of cancellation due to illness of other unforeseen circumstances
- We try our best to make the booking and payment as simple and fair as possible, we have to coordinate with accommodation, caterers and tutors traveling from far away so we need commitment.
- In the event that we have to cancel a workshop a full refund will be given or alternative date.
- If you have to cancel then you are welcome to nominate someone to take your place, they can either complete the payment or if you have paid in full they can pay you. Or we can try and resell your place in which case you would receive a refund minus the deposit.
- All our accommodation is provided by a local BnB called Pilgrims. A lovely highly rated place place a short walk from the Studio where you will be well looked after by Clare and Brian.
- All rooms are booked for double occupancy so you can bring with you husband, wife, girl/boyfriend, sister, daughter, brother, son etc. at no extra cost. Although bear in mind that they will need to fend for themselves for the day while you are in the workshop.
- The course can be booked without accommodation, leaving you free to find your own, stay with a friend or travel each day - the cost w/out accom is £435
- If there are 2 of you who wish to book on the course and share accommodation ie a twin room, you can save the cost of accom for the 2nd person. So you would pay £675 for the first person and £435 for the 2nd and share a room. - please mention if you wish to do this when booking.
The Studio - accessibility
- The new location for the studio is currently inaccessible to people with limited mobility
- It is currently situated at the top of stairs off Glastonbury high street
- That doesn't mean that we can't make allowances for a wheel chair user
- If you are unable to manage stairs but wish to attend a Wire Break the please call or email to discuss your needs.
- £675 with accommodation
- This includes a double/twin room in Pilgrims BnB, breakfast, tuition, all the material costs ie wire, beads, stones and design booklet. Lunch held at the Studio is included as well as refreshments through out the day.
- £435 with out accommodation
- The cost includes everything above with out room and breakfast.
- The only additional costs to you would be travel and your dinner. There are plenty of cheap places to eat in town as well as a few takeaways and supermarkets. You are also welcome to use the communal kitchen at the bnb if you wish to bring food back.